Yoga 201: Intermediate Alignment Refinement
A five week intermediate series for yogis who want to learn more advanced poses and techniques used in Strength & Surrender and Fierce Flow classes. This program will build on the basics covered in our Yoga 101 series but is open to all students. Some yoga experience is recommended. Non-member participants will receive a 5 class pass to use for any classes in Namaste.
DATE: Tuesdays, February 19th - March 19
TIME: 8pm - 9pm
WHERE: Namaste Studio, CHHRC
- Learn key steps to work toward intermediate and advanced poses like arm balances, inversions, and back bends
- Build strength and mobility needed to achieve a deeper physical practice
- Explore more advanced pranyama (breathing) and meditation techniques
- Dive into Yogic philosophy to better understand the non-physical practice
- Gain the confidence you need to feel comfortable in any Strength and Surrender or Fierce Flow class!
Registration options look like this:
- $25 for Members (Only $5 per session!)
- $45 for Non-Members - includes FIVE Class Pass to use for ANY class in the Namaste Studio!